Where onboard have you(wink,wink)?...

karpems

In my stateroom, in other people's staterooms, on private balconies, on the pool deck, in solariums, in the casual dining rooms, on beaches, sometimes even on the tenders!

Umm, you did mean reading, right?;)

I have friends who sailed on Carnival last year to Alaska. Their neighbors "wink-winked" all over their balcony while my friends were out on their own balcony enjoying the other scenery (you know, Alaskan nature?). His advice to me? Remember that the balcony particians are only opaque (you CAN see shadows) and there are also 2 inch gaps between the partician and the ship. He said that he saw enough whales in the sea, thank you very much, and he wished they had stayed in their cabin! 'Nuff said.

Welllllllll, I could tell ya', but then I'd have to kill ya'....... wait, wait, I mean, my DH would kill me!!!!

No, seriously, you'd be surprised at how few people use the restrooms near the ......... nahhhhh, you really don't want to know :rolleyes:

Well, on a particulary late, hot and humid evening, there was no-one around the adult (aft) pool. We made ourselves very comfy on a couple of the deck chairs and thoroughly enjoyed the moon and stars (well I know I could see them) :D

Archived