Brilliance of the Seas questions?

Jdleong

Do you know if the ship has dancing lessons?

Can't speak about this ship's facilities in particular but as for lessons, I'm going to quote myself from a previous thread (link)

My girlfriend and I teach ballroom dance on cruise ships as enrichment instructors. Each cruise is allotted a certain number of berths for enrichment instructors which are then offered to the booking agencies. Some cruises, such as trans-Atlantic, ask for more activities-oriented instructors (i.e. ballroom dance) while destination-intensive cruises ask for knowledge and lecture-oriented instructors (i.e. a historian who can talk about piracy in the Caribbean before the ship docks in Nassau). Enchantment typically asks for ballroom instructors for the Bahamas cruises. The catch is that just because the call is out there doesn't mean that instructors are available. Moreover, we don't actually get our booking confirmed until just a few weeks before departure, as our berths are dependent on space being available and issues may result in enrichment staff being bumped (this is why I cannot announce which cruises we're booked for until right before). Regardless of whether ballroom instructors are on-board, the staff will teach both swing and salsa lessons.

I just got off of Brilliance 2 weeks ago. During our Scandinavia cruise there were dancing lessons on the ship.

The classes were for latin dancing, ballroom dancing and Bollywood dancing. There were several lessons throughout the week for each dancing style.

I know that for the Bollywood dancing, on the last day of the cruise at night, they performed their routine in the Centrum for everyone to watch.

Archived