Is It Here Yet??

Desertbelle

There's this small part of my brain that seems to think that if I look at Cruise Critic every 20 minutes that the next 38 days will go by faster! Is there a cure for this brain disorder???

No, I have it too. But looking at cruise critic did make the days go faster. Oct. 12 is not that far away now.

Jan

I have 12 days until embarkation on the Freedom.

I have started packing. I have the list of last minute things to purchase.

The Ipod has been updated with the must have songs for this cruise.

The whiteboard at work has the days listed; I X out a day every morning.

Only one question left....

How do I make the next 12 days go by quickly and have the 7 days on the ship go by by slowly?

Chris

Over 500 days to go...and I booked 4 months ago. Nope...not getting any closer!!!

My 2014 cruise on Jewel will be my first cruise in 3 years, due to a BIG economic bump in the road. It's been difficult not to feed the addiction, but at least planning WAY ahead will let me pay for my cruise without taking on debt!!!

Planning does help a bit when you have one booked. At least you know that it is out on the horizon!

There's this small part of my brain that seems to think that if I look at Cruise Critic every 20 minutes that the next 38 days will go by faster! Is there a cure for this brain disorder???

I totally know where you're coming from!!! I am sailing on Allure in 26 days, and I am wishing it was here! I want to start packing and get going!!! :D

You all make me laugh! We booked our next cruise last October, so I know what it's like to wait a year! These last few weeks seem to be going so slow. But, I know it will be here and gone too fast. Good thing I have another booked for next year!! I get to do this all over again. :D

60 days till I step onto the Oasis, been planning since February and I have been feeling the same way... So happy to know I am not alone. It seemed that once Labor Day hit, father time decided to mess with me and slow everything down. I was actually thinking that I might pack my suitcase as I have to put my summer stuff away for the winter anyway. Instead of bins to the attic, it is going to be a suitcase in the closet until it is my turn.

I don't want to wish my life away, but........ :)

Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet?

LOVE THIS!I have been asking if its October yet for a few months. I am sure I will be doing what you are the week before:D

I am on the same cruise as the OP, got so anxious about the wait for the cruise that I booked another cheeky one, we sail on Friday ;)

My name is Welshrich, and im a cruisaholic.

You don't play fair!!! :eek::eek:

Have fun, even if I am terribly jealous!:D

I am NOT a cruisaholic.....I can stop anytime I want to, I just choose not to! :rolleyes:

You don't play fair!!! :eek::eek:

Have fun, even if I am terribly jealous!:D

I am NOT a cruisaholic.....I can stop anytime I want to, I just choose not to! :rolleyes:

Never mind, it will come soon enough, and all those lovely sea days, at least in the meantime you are in the Sunshine, its raining here in Wales :(

Archived