Liberty of the seas

What is the best cabin to book on Liberty of the seas?

Guess that depends on how much you'd want to spend. My vote is for 1700/1400. Almost Junior Suite size but D1 price, huge balcony, upper aft room so super structure isn't as intrusive and quiet.

952394114_DSC00537(620x465).jpg.17c99ee46dfff82dff31cc9ce51828f6.jpg

Sorry but your question is too vague, it all depends on the actual cruise you might be looking at, and the amount you want to spend.What did you have in mind ?, people might give different answers for a Med or Caribbean cruise, and different again for a Transatlantic sailing.

Sorry but your question is too vague, it all depends on the actual cruise you might be looking at, and the amount you want to spend.What did you have in mind ?, people might give different answers for a Med or Caribbean cruise, and different again for a Transatlantic sailing.

Sorry to be so vague. It is a carribean cruise out of Ft Lauderdale going to Belize and Cozumel. Junior suite or D 1 was what we were looking at. The cabin category depends if my son decides to go with us. If he goes we will need at least a JS.

We had a JS 9326. It was just a few rooms down from the stairs, two floors from the pool deck and WJ, so we could walk every time. Being at the rear staircase, it would come out right at the WJ entrance. Loved this location and room.

Also, 4 decks up from the royal promenade, so we would walk down usually.

I also just sailed on Allure. While Allure is nice, I think I prefer Liberty OTS

Archived