Stingraysailing dot com still in business ?

thesawch

We just used Stingraysailing on thursday of last week, that would have been Sept 13, 2012, and they are still in business. We can honestly say that this excursion has to be the best excursion we have ever done.

Only 14 people on the boat, and three of them were under the age of 10. We had plenty of time with the rays and then went to the reef to snorkel. When we arrived back at the port Chips' wife Michelle met us with the van and took us back to the ship, offering us many different places to get out and shop or go to the beach. She was also a wealth of knowledge about anything you wanted to ask about the island or the Caymanyan way of life..

I would definetly use them again, without a doubt or reservation.

We just used Stingraysailing on thursday of last week, that would have been Sept 13, 2012, and they are still in business. We can honestly say that this excursion has to be the best excursion we have ever done.

Only 14 people on the boat, and three of them were under the age of 10. We had plenty of time with the rays and then went to the reef to snorkel. When we arrived back at the port Chips' wife Michelle met us with the van and took us back to the ship, offering us many different places to get out and shop or go to the beach. She was also a wealth of knowledge about anything you wanted to ask about the island or the Caymanyan way of life..

I would definetly use them again, without a doubt or reservation.

When you do the stingrays is the water deep or can you stand?? 1 in our party doesn't swim well

My husband cannot swim either... It is deeper where the boats have to anchor, but a SHORT swim to touch...I would guess that the water is about 3' deep on the bar....My husband just put on a snorkel vest and Mario accompanied him to where he could touch....Same with going back ....

You'll have a blast!!

When you do the stingrays is the water deep or can you stand?? 1 in our party doesn't swim well

Water is about 3.5 feet deep. When snorkleing you can put a vest on and fill it with a little air and you can swim around without knowing how to swim. If not he can sit on the boat and have just as much fun just relaxing.

Archived