San Juan at night- Rhumba Flamenco excursion?

karmavacations

Has any one done this excursion?

I am having a hard time getting any reviews for this?

Do any of you know where it is located?

Having been to San Juan too many times to count, I thought I would actually book an independent since we are only there a few hours at night.

Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated :cool:

I am also looking at this excursion to do on our own. I have posted the same question on all boards and have not gotten a response yet. Sure hope someone jumps in. I know there are a lot of people who have done the ship's excursion, so they must know where it is. It has some very good reviews, but that is all I can find about it. Again, any info would be appreciated.

Has any one done this excursion?

I am having a hard time getting any reviews for this?

Do any of you know where it is located?

Having been to San Juan too many times to count, I thought I would actually book an independent since we are only there a few hours at night.

Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated :cool:

I am also looking at this excursion to do on our own. I have posted the same question on all boards and have not gotten a response yet. Sure hope someone jumps in. I know there are a lot of people who have done the ship's excursion, so they must know where it is. It has some very good reviews, but that is all I can find about it. Again, any info would be appreciated.

If that is Juan Carlos he is fantastic. I didn't go on an excursion though. When I sailed on the Golden Princess out of San Juan they brought him & part (2 female dancers) of his show onto the ship for us :)

My friends & I have decided that we are going to abandon this excursion idea since we can not get proper info on it (it is NOT Juan Carlos show & Tour Operator states that the show isn't even an option the night our ship docks :(...)

So, we are looking for any suggestions on a 'local' bar/restaurant where we could grad a quick bite, have have a drink & maybe some live music (but, I'm not sure about live music on a Tuesday).

Any suggestions?????

I posted this on a separate thread

I saw it on this site

http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/ev...-old-san-juan/

We'll be there on a Monday night and this site says all is quiet on Mondays, but it does show other options for you as you will be there on a Tuesday. It is an old site, but hopefully it is still relivant!

Keep us posted - we'd like to know what you find out!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived