Pearl PC Cruise Price Drop

roger001

If anyone can do a last minute Pearl Panama Canal cruise, sailing Sept 28 out of L.A., still some good cabins left at fire sale prices. Since yesterday, the remaining mini suites have dropped another $1100, and they had already been previously reduced.

And while I'm at it, again I appreciate NCL's customer service and the fair policies they offer regarding booking. I booked our PC cruise cabin way back when, when the price for a balcony cabin (BC or BD, can't remember) was an excellent price. (We've cruised the PC before and paid more). As the months passed, the prices climbed to about $1300 more than I paid with this booking. And then of course, as can be expected, as the cruise approached, the prices started down. As I would have expected before final payment if the price went below ours, I would have gotten the cheaper price. And, now that we were past final payment and according to agreement, I would not expect a lower price if the price went below ours. However, as the prices slowly dropped below what we had paid , NCL was very responsive in moving us up in cabin catagories as the dropping price went through each. We went from BC or BD aft deck 9, to BA mid ship deck 10. And then today, with this further price drop on Minis, NCL at my request, moved us to one of the remaining Minis. A very fair treatment I think.

There is still an aft balcony on deck 8 available - surprised that hasn't gone yet! Also 10 suites for which the price hasn't changed in months - waiting patiently for the up sell fairy to call...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Have you thought of calling your TA or PCC and making them an offer? The worst that can happen is they decline.

Archived