Change in Pre Night IC lunch offering

Familygoboston

There has been some recent discussion about whether or not embarkation day lunch is still included in the pre nights purchased from PG. In inspecting my docs,

I found this sticker:

404064_4529096903327_397288571_n.jpg

Covering this old information.

260037_4529098463366_416313560_n.jpg

I take to this to mean that embarkation day lunch is at our own cost. So it has changed.

It shouldn't be a big problem for us, we usually only eat one big meal a day anyway, and if we've had a big breakfast ( brunch) we usually only snack or have an early supper ( which we like to call a "lupper"). We are hoping to do a little touring around Papeete the day before and pick up some snacks. We've never managed to go hungry on a vacation;)

I only posted as I remembered some people bringing it up here somewhere and since I had something definitive I thought I'd share!

Emdee gave me the advice to bring the left over cabin drinks and snacks from the ship to the airport on debarkation day since there is not much to be had there and you can slake your thirst by finishing it off in the hot airport. Good advice, I'm going to take!

It shouldn't be a big problem for us, we usually only eat one big meal a day anyway, and if we've had a big breakfast ( brunch) we usually only snack or have an early supper ( which we like to call a "lupper"). We are hoping to do a little touring around Papeete the day before and pick up some snacks. We've never managed to go hungry on a vacation;)

I only posted as I remembered some people bringing it up here somewhere and since I had something definitive I thought I'd share!

Emdee gave me the advice to bring the left over cabin drinks and snacks from the ship to the airport on debarkation day since there is not much to be had there and you can slake your thirst by finishing it off in the hot airport. Good advice, I'm going to take!

My husband and I have "linner" all the time. My close friends know the term now:p

Actually, we never bring food from the ship and just eat a light supper at the hotel. But we do take some water with us for the afternoon and evening.

I know that some people pick up some stuff at the market too.

Actually, we never bring food from the ship and just eat a light supper at the hotel. But we do take some water with us for the afternoon and evening.

I know that some people pick up some stuff at the market too.

Sorry , Emdee, i must have misunderstood! I've heard they have fruit- id bring that along with me, and eat it before leaving the islands!

RC and KC I'll have to remember " linner" , my kids complain about "lupper" sometimes, so if I tell them it's linner, maybe they won't complain.;)

Sorry , Emdee, i must have misunderstood! I've heard they have fruit- id bring that along with me, and eat it before leaving the islands!

RC and KC I'll have to remember " linner" , my kids complain about "lupper" sometimes, so if I tell them it's linner, maybe they won't complain.;)

Hmmm, "linner" & "lupper" must be close relatives of my "dunch."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived