iPod in room - Magic

bernman

no alarm clocks and you cannot hook an ipod up to a TV that I am aware of, so my guess is you are out of luck. If you bring a laptop and cables, perhaps you can connect your PC to the Cabin tv's and watch what is on your ipods, etc

I have something I bought about a year ago, potable iPod speakers that run on AA batteries.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have one of those and they are great for listening while working in the yard and other places. They work on my Kindle or any other device that will take a headphone.

no alarm clocks and you cannot hook an ipod up to a TV that I am aware of, so my guess is you are out of luck. If you bring a laptop and cables, perhaps you can connect your PC to the Cabin tv's and watch what is on your ipods, etc

If the tvs have RCA cable in puts you can buy a cable to plug your iPod into the tv. We listen to our music at home that way

If the tvs have RCA cable in puts you can buy a cable to plug your iPod into the tv. We listen to our music

guess you can, but I don't think it will take standard composite cables. I have also read that some tv's work and some don't. This is one downfall with Apple Products...

Archived