Hampton Inn - Doral/Dolphin Mall

sunscreen

Just changed our reservation from Hampton inn at Blue lagoon to Doral as we want to spend the day at the Dolphin Mall and they have a free shuttle. My question is on our first day we will be tired and just want to walk somewhere to eat supper. Can anyone recommend any restaurants within walking distance? It appears places like Applebees, TGI Fridays etc are too far to walk too. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

There is a Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine (local chain) right next door to this hotel. Easy walk about 100 yards.

There are also numerous dining options at Dolphin Mall should you not feel so tired and want to get on the shuttle the first night you are there.

There is a Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine (local chain) right next door to this hotel. Easy walk about 100 yards.

There are also numerous dining options at Dolphin Mall should you not feel so tired and want to get on the shuttle the first night you are there.

Las Vegas is a pleasant local Cuban chain with a nice atmosphere, good food and reasonable cost. I would recommend it highly over an Applebees, etc.

I'm not sure about the soda pop...I'm not in that area enough.. I know there's a strip mall one block east of the hotel that has a Subway, maybe there's a quickie mart or something like that.

Assuming the shuttle driver takes the back roads to the mall and not the toll road, he goes by like 3 gas stations. Maybe if you offered him a couple bucks, and nobody else was on the shuttle you could get him to stop.

Archived