catamaran other than cruise ship

baby

Well it wasn't a catamaran but it was a private sailboat. We are just back and booked The Fury. It is listed as the #1 tour company on Tripadvisor and it lived up to it. I am working on our review and have just added some Fury photos. You can find these in the Oasis review in my signature if you are interested. Enjoy!

There are so many catamarans, so it would help if you let us know how many people are in your group, and what time your port call is. The Cat from Marriott's Frenchman's Reef comes to mind (you can Google for contact), and Heavenly Days from Bolongo Bay Resort. Neither leave from the cruise docks, so it might be cheaper going through the ship when you add in taxi fares.

Hi Carol,

I know you said "other than cruise tours", but we have been on many cat tours on our own all over the Caribbean and our favorite was the one called "Champage Catamaran Sail and Snorkel" offered by the ship. This company bends over backwards to entertain you, show you the perfect island of St John, help you if you need it and just show you a fantastic time. You're not crammed on the cat like sardines, either. We are doing this tour for the 3rd time in May and can't wait. We look forward to this tour more than any other! Have a great time no matter what you choose.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived