L106 or L107 on Caribbean Princess?

bzv143

These "Premium Suites" are way up front on the Lido deck, with what looks to be a side balcony. I cannot find any pictures or even floor plans of this suite. Anyone have some?

1) Anyone been in these suites and can tell me what to expect--other than bouncing a lot when rough and a windy balcony?

2) Can we eat breakfast in Sabatinis every morning rather than stand in line at the buffet?

3) Which specialty dining venue should we pick for the first night (I see we get "one night free" as a suite perk (?) )

4) As Suite pax, can we arrive early (before 1 p.m.) and embark earlier than others?

THANKS!!!!!

These "Premium Suites" are way up front on the Lido deck, with what looks to be a side balcony. I cannot find any pictures or even floor plans of this suite. Anyone have some?

1) Anyone been in these suites and can tell me what to expect--other than bouncing a lot when rough and a windy balcony?

2) Can we eat breakfast in Sabatinis every morning rather than stand in line at the buffet? Yes.

3) Which specialty dining venue should we pick for the first night (I see we get "one night free" as a suite perk (?) ) That depends if you prefer steak or Northern Italian food.

4) As Suite pax, can we arrive early (before 1 p.m.) and embark earlier than others? Whenever you arrive you can go to the suite/elite/platinum line (if it is shorter, otherwise, do not bother). If you check in before boarding has started, you will be among the first to board.

THANKS!!!!!

Remember that being in a suite you can have room service breakfast on disembarkation day.

If you surf out "Caribbean Princess L106" you will find people who have complained that the balcony was too windy to use at all. Also, the balcony is totally visible to those people on the observation deck above the bridge. IMHO, I would not recommend these rooms. I just sailed in a Vista Suite and there was no issue with either the wind or privacy.

2) Can we eat breakfast in Sabatinis every morning rather than stand in line at the buffet?

3) Which specialty dining venue should we pick for the first night (I see we get "one night free" as a suite perk (?) )

4) As Suite pax, can we arrive early (before 1 p.m.) and embark earlier than others?

THANKS!!!!!

There is a picture, taken from the inside of both cabins, on my website (see link below)

Theo

Archived