How to contact Princess Cruises in Australia?

SuiteTraveler

I'm trying to contact Princes Cruises in Australia, but have been unable to find a number that works. I was given 011-44-843-373-0333. When I call this number it claims they are closed, but then goes on to say they are open 9am to 5pm - well, I'm calling at 11am Sydney time - so what's up with that?

Anyone know of any alternate numbers I could call from the US?

This is the direct contact details for my Princess rep in Sydney (I am from Melbourne). I am sure she will be able to help you or give you the correct number. I have spoken to her today so I know whe is there. It is now 12 noon in Sydney so you should be able to contact her for the next for 5 hours. Good luck

Jess O'Brien

Cruise Holiday Planner

Carnival Australia

15 Mount Street, North Sydney NSW 2060

p: +61 (0)2 9126 6631 | f: +61 (0)2 8424 9161e: jessica.obrien@carnivalaustralia.com

quote=SuiteTraveler;35378176]I'm trying to contact Princes Cruises in Australia, but have been unable to find a number that works. I was given 011-44-843-373-0333. When I call this number it claims they are closed, but then goes on to say they are open 9am to 5pm - well, I'm calling at 11am Sydney time - so what's up with that?

I'm trying to contact Princes Cruises in Australia, but have been unable to find a number that works. I was given 011-44-843-373-0333. When I call this number it claims they are closed, but then goes on to say they are open 9am to 5pm - well, I'm calling at 11am Sydney time - so what's up with that?

the local number for us in Sydney is 132488 so for overseas you have to put +61 so i would try +61132488 and see if you get thru....other than that i cant help you

This is the direct contact details for my Princess rep in Sydney (I am from Melbourne). I am sure she will be able to help you or give you the correct number. I have spoken to her today so I know whe is there. It is now 12 noon in Sydney so you should be able to contact her for the next for 5 hours. Good luck

Jess O'Brien

Cruise Holiday Planner

Carnival Australia

15 Mount Street, North Sydney NSW 2060

p: +61 (0)2 9126 6631 | f: +61 (0)2 8424 9161e: jessica.obrien@carnivalaustralia.com

quote=SuiteTraveler;35378176]I'm trying to contact Princes Cruises in Australia, but have been unable to find a number that works. I was given 011-44-843-373-0333. When I call this number it claims they are closed, but then goes on to say they are open 9am to 5pm - well, I'm calling at 11am Sydney time - so what's up with that?

if thats the number you have to drop the 0 so it should be +61 291266631

the local number for us in Sydney is 132488 so for overseas you have to put +61 so i would try +61132488 and see if you get thru....other than that i cant help you

That number won't work for overseas callers as it is some sort of toll free number. The best number is the one offered by jinja0707 which is 61 2 9126 6631 or the fax numbr which is 61 2 8424 9161.

If you are calling from the States, don't forget to dial 011 before you start dialing the number. In other words you have to dial -

011 61 2 9126 6631.

Jennie

Any number with a 44 country code is UK so it may well be that you are calling the UK office at the times it is closed.

Iain

Archived