I MUST leave ..

hannahsmomtoo

Oh wow...I see it's your first cruise, too. Nothing like a first cruise! Enjoy!

32 more days for me, and it can't come soon enough! :D

Thank you. I believe I may die of excitement before Sunday comes. :D

Wonder if my travel insurance has a "She freaked out and couldn't handle the wait." clause....

[ATTACH]245567[/ATTACH]

This was my fortune last night. I feel your pain. I have three weeks and am not sure I can make it!

(I hope this photo works!)

Oh wow!!! If I got that I would be driving to California right after I packed and would have started swimming. IT'S A SIGN!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Are there numbers on the back of the fortune? I'd go and buy a lottery ticket for sure. Great fortune!

We are 17 days out- but I'm retired so no work. The last week gets hard for sure. We are almost at the point where we have to start watching for tropical depressions flinging themselves off of Africa- although most of them have gotten half way across the Atlantic and then turned north- Yea! About another week and I start to really sweat it out.

Add another one that the countdown is killing me list. What is it about the

Last 30 days that just kill you with anticipation. People at work are tired of my comments and it all I can do, think about and read about. Come one, October 8th!

I'm a few months out but I feel your pain! When I cruised my first time, two weeks ago, Isaac hit my hometown hard and we didn't have electricity for 5 days, so I didn't get the nerves as much as I suspect I will this time around! Have a great cruise, and don't blink because it goes by so fast!

My 80+ days are going to CRAWL by!!! Good thing we're coming up on our very busy season at work so it will keep my mind occupied or I'd REALLY be going nuts!!! And...I just found out today that the cruise I was planning on doing in February with my employers has been cancelled. :(:eek: NOW what???

Thank you. I believe I may die of excitement before Sunday comes. :D

Wonder if my travel insurance has a "She freaked out and couldn't handle the wait." clause....

Check it out.. If they don't have that, you'll certainly be covered under the "unnecessary worrying" clause. ;)

Don't worry, it's gonna be here before you know it!

I must admit, you even have me excited for YOUR cruise and I'm not even going! :D:D

LMAO you are just excited to be rid of me !!!!!!!

The funny thing is.. I am making everyone insane..

the pet sitter has been briefed.. debriefed.. and RE-briefed...

the tour company in cabo hates me LOL...

EVERYONE will need a nap after my cruise !!!

Archived