Zipline Pictures

b-survivor

Do they take pictures of you for purchase when you zipline in Roatan?

We Zipped with Victor Bodden and yes, they did pictures for us of everyone in our group and put them on a disc for us for twenty bucks. I would think other zipline companies do the same.:)

We Zipped with Victor Bodden and yes, they did pictures for us of everyone in our group and put them on a disc for us for twenty bucks. I would think other zipline companies do the same.:)

Thats good to know. My kids are ziplining with Victor in November and I will stay behind to either play with the monkeys or sit on the beach. I will have them buy the disc so I can see how much fun they had.

We went with Bodden last September and we took our own cameras and did pictures and video. If they did take our pictures, I don't think I remember it (or either didn't pay attention after having a few "issues" with things that happened there that day. :cool:

We went with Bodden last September and we took our own cameras and did pictures and video. If they did take our pictures, I don't think I remember it (or either didn't pay attention after having a few "issues" with things that happened there that day. :cool:

mitsugirly, issues? Please explain. I have a tour with VB booked and my kids want to zipline. Should I be concerned :confused:

mitsugirly, issues? Please explain. I have a tour with VB booked and my kids want to zipline. Should I be concerned :confused:

I had several concerns/issues that would cause "me" to never use them again. I know that everyone on these boards highly recommend them, but in my case, I can't.

You can read my full review here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30662590&postcount=23 You will find a link to some pictures from that day at the bottom. :)

I had several concerns/issues that would cause "me" to never use them again. I know that everyone on these boards highly recommend them, but in my case, I can't.

You can read my full review here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30662590&postcount=23 You will find a link to some pictures from that day at the bottom. :)

Wow, I read your review and I'm so surprised someone with such a good reputation like Victor Bodden can be so lax at customers safety. I definately want the tour but will have to rethink or warn my kids about the zipline. The monkeys scare me a little but they are so darn cute but I will definately keep my eyes on them and any carrots given to me.

Thanks for the link and review

Wow, I read your review and I'm so surprised someone with such a good reputation like Victor Bodden can be so lax at customers safety. I definately want the tour but will have to rethink or warn my kids about the zipline. The monkeys scare me a little but they are so darn cute but I will definately keep my eyes on them and any carrots given to me.

Thanks for the link and review

I know that I have never read on here before of anything like this. I'm beginning to think that if anything is going to happen to someone on a cruise, it's going to be me. :rolleyes: But like I said, I loved ziplining and we had a blast. We would do it again, just not with this company. Go and have a good time and just be aware of things and have a good time.

Archived