Ring Ring. Hello? Hi I'm the Upgrade Fairy!

njoyndride

That's the call I got yesterday, I moved from a BA to OS for $400. I was so blown away, my co-workers thought I'd lost my mind when a very loud woot woot came out of my office. We spend quite a bit of time in our cabin and on the balcony so well worth it for us. :D My brain went on overload trying to figure out what my pricepoint for upgrade would be. I know it will probably never happen again but its a number I will have in the back of my head just in case. Since we'd gotten such a good price on the cabin, even with the upgrade it wasn't much more than we normally spend on a balcony. Gotta love hurricane season! Hoping Liberty doesn't have a late disembark this weekend so I can take advantage of VIP boarding!

That's the call I got yesterday, I moved from a BA to OS for $400. I was so blown away, my co-workers thought I'd lost my mind when a very loud woot woot came out of my office. We spend quite a bit of time in our cabin and on the balcony so well worth it for us. :D My brain went on overload trying to figure out what my pricepoint for upgrade would be. I know it will probably never happen again but its a number I will have in the back of my head just in case. Since we'd gotten such a good price on the cabin, even with the upgrade it wasn't much more than we normally spend on a balcony. Gotta love hurricane season! Hoping Liberty doesn't have a late disembark this weekend so I can take advantage of VIP boarding!
Good for you! Love the Ocean Suites. Enjoy your cruise. Let us know your thoughts upon return.

nj... good for you. I was able to get an upgrade too, but I found it during one of the three day sales. $80 for an upgrade from balcony to OS, but that was because we are over 55 (senior rate). Otherwise it would be $400 like you are paying and I think I would have taken that too! I'm sure you will enjoy.

Archived