RT from FLL Panama

gliles

I'm sorry to ask such a stupid question but I can't find the answer. We booked the Panama Canal & Locks Transit by Boat from Princess but I need someone to explain to me what happens. Are we on the ship through Gatun locks then get to the lake and disembark for the excusion? In other words, will we experience some of the Panama Canal on the ship as well as the tour? Or will we get off the ship before any of canal crossing to join the excursion? Thanks for anyone who can explain this to me like I am 5 :o

I'm sorry to ask such a stupid question but I can't find the answer. We booked the Panama Canal & Locks Transit by Boat from Princess but I need someone to explain to me what happens. Are we on the ship through Gatun locks then get to the lake and disembark for the excusion? In other words, will we experience some of the Panama Canal on the ship as well as the tour? Or will we get off the ship before any of canal crossing to join the excursion? Thanks for anyone who can explain this to me like I am 5 :o

Yes. You go through the Gatun locks and then the ship anchors in Gatun lake. Everyone going on excursions tenders to shore and then the ship goes back through the locks on it's way to dock. Those on excursions will come back to where the ship is docked.

Archived