Early Saver price the most expensive?

lola4795

I just saw that too! I went to check the price of our cruise in June, and all the rates were in the $4k, and Early Saver was over $5k!!!!!

Not sure what all is going on there. Hopefully it's just a mistake they're fixing. I hope they fix it the right way so I get a price drop! :-)

Shawn

Hmm, just checked a sailing I've been looking at. ES is about $200 more than the other rates...and $300 more than military!

You can book ES and then turn right around and price match to the cheapest rate you see (and qualify for).

Also, it sounded like a couple of you were only looking at ES rates to match to? Maybe I misunderstood, but you can match any rate you qualify for, ie resident, military, over 55. The only exception is pack and go.

You can book ES and then turn right around and price match to the cheapest rate you see (and qualify for).

Also, it sounded like a couple of you were only looking at ES rates to match to? Maybe I misunderstood, but you can match any rate you qualify for, ie resident, military, over 55. The only exception is pack and go.

That's true and I've done exactly that. The Fun Saver rate is a guarantee rate and that's why it's cheaper.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the Early Saver crazy pricing on Wednesday. I usually check a few times a day to see if there has been any changes and when I checked yesterday I was horrified to see the ES price for my trip next July junmp $808.00 from what we paid. Every other pricing group has stayed the same for a few weeks. What gives with the ES increase?

Archived