Isn't it funny how....

TSUmom

Isn't it funny how after months, days and hours of counting down to your cruise it is finally here only to zip by and then the days and weeks after fly by? I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks that we arrived in wonderful Hawaii and nearly a week ago that I left beautiful Hawaii. Now my slow countdown begins for April 2013;)

Isn't it funny how after months, days and hours of counting down to your cruise it is finally here only to zip by and then the days and weeks after fly by? I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks that we arrived in wonderful Hawaii and nearly a week ago that I left beautiful Hawaii. Now my slow countdown begins for April 2013;)

We usually book about a year out. So we have the slow countdown from 365 or so depending on how far out we actually are. It was so bad this year waiting for our 2013 to Alaska that I booked an early 2013 to the Bahamas. I'm down to 116 and 360 days now.

For some reason once you get under 100 they breeze by....

I can so relate to this post! Argh! We have the long wait like you, until our next cruise (actually the SAME wait, as we will be on the same cruise on the Epic sailing April 13, 2013! Can't wait! :) On the bright side...we're going to Playa del Carmen on October 27 for 2 weeks, so that is only 4 weeks out. :p

I booked our POA cruise on March 1, 2011. Over 570 days ago. Now we are under 100 days till my DW and I leave for our 15th Anniversary Hawaiian vacation and cruise. Still have a few holidays to go through before then, but I bet it will be here before you know it.

Aloha

I booked our POA cruise on March 1, 2011. Over 570 days ago. Now we are under 100 days till my DW and I leave for our 15th Anniversary Hawaiian vacation and cruise. Still have a few holidays to go through before then, but I bet it will be here before you know it.

Aloha

What a great anniversary cruise!!

Archived