Independence of the Seas

ticktoneer

They aren't a refit item. Explorer has them as well as other ships that haven't gone into drydock yet.

A more useful subject might have got a faster answer. But I wonder about all the ships that go overseas if they will have to wait until they come back to a North American port to get the new machines.

But I wonder about all the ships that go overseas if they will have to wait until they come back to a North American port to get the new machines.

That's a very good point. If Coke Freestyle machines are only available in the US, then it's unlikely that Royal Caribbean would install them on machines that go to Europe since they wouldn't be able to get the syrup refill cartridges for them while the ships are over there. At least that'd be a problem unless Royal Caribbean shipped them over from the US regularly, but that doesn't seem to be a cost-effective choice.

They aren't a refit item. Explorer has them as well as other ships that haven't gone into drydock yet.

A more useful subject might have got a faster answer. But I wonder about all the ships that go overseas if they will have to wait until they come back to a North American port to get the new machines.

"Amore useful subject might have got a faster"

That's a little bit arrogant, judgemental and not very nice TBone2T. What was not be useful to you is useful to others. I hope I don't bump into you on a cruise !!

"Amore useful subject might have got a faster"

That's a little bit arrogant, judgemental and not very nice TBone2T. What was not be useful to you is useful to others. I hope I don't bump into you on a cruise !!

They didn't mean it in a mean way. If someone has no interest in Indy, they probably won't click on a thread called "Independence of the Seas", even if they may actually know the answer to your question. A thread subject like "Does Indy have the new soda machines?" would probably have a better chance of someone replying who knows the answer but doesn't care for a general independence of the seas thread.

I would buy a soda package if they had these machines. They allow you to mix any flavours..

Want a Caffiene-Free diet coke with vanilla... DONE

Want a Sprite Zero with Raspberry.. DONE

Man, they look awesome. I've never seen one up close though...

coke-freestyle-hires.jpg

Are they only putting one on each ship that has them? It seems like there may be a wait in line to get a soda if that is the case!

There were two on the Majesty of the Seas, and I believe that I read that the Explorer of the Seas had four.

Am I the only person who has used these in a local restaurant? They are out there, folks - you don't have to cruise to use one.

I have used them while in Cincinnati at my daughers house. They are a unique experience. I don't buy a soda package while on the ships, and I won't get one while on Explorer, just to be able to experience it. I don't drink enough soda to get the package. I love the flavored waters they offer!

Well you never know. I always identify myself at the M&Ms. Why I said what I did has already been explained by another member. I've never been accused of not being nice before, and you are welcome to look through my previous posts. If I'm still not to your liking, there is a block button around here somewhere that I've found helps to reduce my stress regarding certain members. You can always use that as well.

Archived