Marriott Courtyard Miami Coral Gables

Quench

Hi can anyone tell me if this hotel is located close to the Miami Cruise Terminal? Also, is it close to the beach? Thank you!

Its about 10 miles away from the Port of Miami by taxi its about $30.

South Beach is about 15 miles away or about $35 via taxi each way.

To be near the port of Miami (POM) you will need to search for hotels in the downtown area. To be near the beach you will need to search Miami Beach.

Miami Beach is the "Miami" you see in the movies and on TV shows -- it is a separate city from Miami, and the hotels there tend to be smaller and more expensive -- they also offer great dining, nightlife and a world class beach. A taxi to South Beach from MIA will run $32+ and another $15 cab will get you to POM.

Good luck! :)

To be near the port of Miami (POM) you will need to search for hotels in the downtown area. To be near the beach you will need to search Miami Beach.

Miami Beach is the "Miami" you see in the movies and on TV shows -- it is a separate city from Miami, and the hotels there tend to be smaller and more expensive -- they also offer great dining, nightlife and a world class beach. A taxi to South Beach from MIA will run $32+ and another $15 cab will get you to POM.

Good luck! :)

Thanks for clearing this up for me! I now have a better understanding on where to look for hotels.

Archived