Paul Gauguin 2006 Schedules are Available

Dreps

This morning the PG 2006 schedules appeared on the Radisson Web site. Fares are essentially at the same levels as for 2005. We've booked on the Feb. 15, 2006, ten-day cruise. Note the PG will be in dry dock beginning on January 17, 2006, until the February 15 cruise.

They seem to have taken them back off; at least I was still getting a message that no '06 cruises on the PG. Here's a direct cut and paste from the site:

"We're sorry, but there are no cruises that match your search criteria.

Would you like to:

View cruises to Tahiti/South Pacific?

<LI>View cruises in February, 2006?"

Richard, the same thing happened when the other 2006 schedules came out earlier this year. First they appeared, then they disappeared. When the PG schedules appeared today they had dates, length, and fares, but when you clicked on itineraries, they were not complete. The fare categories were complete and it showed the same air add-ons as for 2005. There were cruises shown through the end of 2006. I talked with Radisson and actually put through a booking this morning. The agent was able to confirm the itinerary. My understanding from my TA is that fares will be at essentially the 2005 rates if booked by the end of June 2005. Not sure what happens after that. I assume the schedules will reappear by Monday.

Eugene

• 2 weeks later...

It may not be the same, but there was a site showing the PG for sale --- but that dated back to the time of its sale to GCT. Apparently that site is not updated very often!

However, it is now June 2, 2005 and I still can't find the '06 PG schedules on the rssc site anywhere. I certainly don't dispute accounts that these schedules WERE there briefly in mid to late May, but I've never been able to catch them at the right moment when they are "up." And they are not up as I post this.

It is just me, but this is beginning to concern me just a bit, expecially in light of the recent "Diamond cancelation fiasco". While I suppose the lack of '06 schedules could mean a lot of things, to me it indicates that there is uncertainty about the details, itineraries, pricing, or even the very existance of a PG '06 schedule.

This is just speculation. Does anybody know what is going on here?

Thanks,

Richard:confused: :confused: :confused:

I called and talked to an RSSC agent last week. She said the new schedule would be posted on the website sometime in June. She had dates available for booking and said they were waiting on pricing to post them online. If you book now, you will get 2005 prices.

Archived