Private transfer Miami

LHT28

Amen Sister!

People make so much more of this than it needs to be-

President Jackson makes for a superb travel agent!

Even the new ones, which look fake to me :p

So how does it work??

You come out waving your Andrew Jackson at the taxis or what???

Tip the Porter as he collects your baggage in the customs area-

You'll never even know that there was a line ;)

We never use a porter we only have 1 bag with wheels but if we use a porter how do we know we will get a taxi without the line:confused:

I have seen some porters just take people to the taxi line ...maybe they did not have the "A. Jackson" out:)

Lyn,

Was the $55 quote for a private car or for their shuttle? We too are looking for an easy (hassle-free) way from and to the Miami airport for the Dec 10 Riviera cruise.

New question: is it difficult to get a taxi from the airport to the port? We will be arriving mid-day on the embarkation day.

thanks for all information!

Lyn,

Was the $55 quote for a private car or for their shuttle? We too are looking for an easy (hassle-free) way from and to the Miami airport for the Dec 10 Riviera cruise.

New question: is it difficult to get a taxi from the airport to the port? We will be arriving mid-day on the embarkation day.

There are loads of taxis at the airport.

Lyn,

It is for Private car/van

I thought you were on the March 18th cruise??

You posted in our roll call :confused:

I cannot help with the Airport to port transfer but you need to be onboard 1.5 to 2 hrs prior to sailaway ..so hope your flight is not to late ;)

Lyn,

Sorry about any confusion re our cruise date. We are new to Cruise Critic message boards and probably did something untoward. We are definitely on the Dec 10 2012 Riviera cruise.

We will probably use the private car service for round trip between airport and port.

Looking forward to meeting some of the message board people who are so informed and willing to share info.

Trudi &Nick

Lyn,

Sorry about any confusion re our cruise date. We are new to Cruise Critic message boards and probably did something untoward. We are definitely on the Dec 10 2012 Riviera cruise.

We will probably use the private car service for round trip between airport and port.

Looking forward to meeting some of the message board people who are so informed and willing to share info.

Trudi &Nick

Hi Trudi yes CC is daunting until you find your way around the site

You had posted on the mar 18th roll call that is why I was confused when you posted for dec 10th

Enjoy your cruise

Lyn

Hi Lyn,

Just spoke to the LG Car Services people and they have quoted us $80 roundtrip for two people from/to the Miami airport and the port.

Thanks for the recommendation!

By the way, I sent an E-Mail to Don to include us on the list for the Meet & Greet get-together, I guess the first day?

Do you have any more info about this.

Thanks,

Trudi (& Nick)

Hi Lyn,

Just spoke to the LG Car Services people and they have quoted us $80 roundtrip for two people from/to the Miami airport and the port.

Thanks for the recommendation!

By the way, I sent an E-Mail to Don to include us on the list for the Meet & Greet get-together, I guess the first day?

Do you have any more info about this.

Thanks,

Trudi (& Nick)

Trudi ..sounds like a good deal

we are not on the same cruise

I am sure Don will announce thee Meeting when closer to the sailing date

Lyn

Archived