Margaritaville falmouth

cndcruiser65

Just back from Falmouth and went to Margaritaville. Its nice, well done and basically an open air bar and restaurant. Its not really big, but was a nice break. Everything seemed open. No Zip line or Pool but a fountain and lots of seating and a pirate ship entry that was cool.

Just back from Falmouth and went to Margaritaville. Its nice, well done and basically an open air bar and restaurant. Its not really big, but was a nice break. Everything seemed open. No Zip line or Pool but a fountain and lots of seating and a pirate ship entry that was cool.

Was the gift shop typical to other Mville's??

Earl

• 9 months later...

We will be in Jamaica in a few months & wondered if anyone has any recent updates or pictures of the Margaritaville there. Would it be too crowded to hang out there for a while? Is there a beach? ...inquiring minds want to know. THANKS! :)

We will be in Jamaica in a few months & wondered if anyone has any recent updates or pictures of the Margaritaville there. Would it be too crowded to hang out there for a while? Is there a beach? ...inquiring minds want to know. THANKS! :)

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z78/plhunt2/Serenade%20Christmas%202013/SerenadeChristmasCruise2013044_zpsaf5ed6ef.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z78/plhunt2/Serenade%20Christmas%202013/SerenadeChristmasCruise2013045_zpsf42e7123.jpg

We were there in December about 1 PM. It wasn't crowded at all, hardly anyone there. There was a signboard that said there were some drinking contests and dance activities earlier in the day. :rolleyes: We didn't start drinking that early so I don't know if they were well attended or not.

There's no beach, but they are working on a swimming pool. It looks like it might be quite some time until completion. There were 3 people sitting in the shade, and one person pushing a wheelbarrow. :D

The pool will be located in the back behind the giant limes and the lost shaker of salt. :)

We were there in December about 1 PM. It wasn't crowded at all, hardly anyone there. There was a signboard that said there were some drinking contests and dance activities earlier in the day. :rolleyes: We didn't start drinking that early so I don't know if they were well attended or not.

There's no beach, but they are working on a swimming pool. It looks like it might be quite some time until completion. There were 3 people sitting in the shade, and one person pushing a wheelbarrow. :D

The pool will be located in the back behind the giant limes and the lost shaker of salt. :)

Thanks for the info. LOVE the giant limes & salt shaker. That will certainly be a "kodak moment" :)

Maybe it cooled off, and they completed more? We were there on December 17, and the pool looked nowhere near completed. That giant Margarita glass is a hot tub (behind the lost shaker of salt)? I wonder how people will get into it. Interesting. Thanks for letting us know. :D:):D

Maybe it cooled off, and they completed more? We were there on December 17, and the pool looked nowhere near completed. That giant Margarita glass is a hot tub (behind the lost shaker of salt)? I wonder how people will get into it. Interesting. Thanks for letting us know. :D:):D

Editing my own post. That must be stairs behind it in the green box. That makes sense. On the right edge, you can see the blue tarp, where the pool area was barricaded.