My "Dream" Double Birthday Cruise September 22-29, 2012

KrystalWaters

I agree. We need you to come back and finish your review! It is so good and has such grat pictures. I know it is time consuming to do a detailed review like this, but it is so much appreciated. I hope you haven't been sick or anything. I know things get posted so quickly on CC that it only takes a few hours for a post to go to page 4 or 5, but please don't be discouraged. Many of us are waiting to hear more from you. Please!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey gang I'm back. I'm so sorry I didn't finish my review. I hate it when other people do that and here I'm guilty. The reason I had to stop was because my computer completely died, then the holidays hit...etc. I'm still computer-less. But I do have an iPad(yeah Santa)! So I could possibly continue although ever so slowly.;)

Don't know if ya want read the rest but I will continue if warranted. So sorry:(

Krystal:D

Just booked yesterday for 3/23/13. Loving your review!! Thinking about changing to a cove balcony. Please post more pics of the cabin if you can. Thinking about the Chef's Table with my son, but he is in a wheelchair. I heard on other ships that steps were involved. Is this also true on the Dream? Thanks for a great review with wonderful photos!

Leah

I hope I'm not too late on this one-BOOK IT! Your son would be fine. You start off on deck 5 but then the chef takes you to the kitchen which is located on deck 3. The chef took us on the elevators no stairs.

Great Review. We are going to try a cove balcony someday. I would love to be that close to the water line. ....... Thanks for the tip about AirTran bump up to First Class. I may surprise my dad with that for our flight to Fort Lauderdale in 5 weeks

Glad I found this review. It is fun to follow along. I'm glad you are not sick or anything, was worried there when I saw the dates with each post.... and no word from you.

Anyhow, you are so cute, look just like your avatar picture (especially when you have your glasses on)! :)

Thanks again for working to finish the review, I will be following along with the updates.

Oh, and do you happen to have any photos of your dining room waiters?

Brenda

Glad I found this review. It is fun to follow along. I'm glad you are not sick or anything, was worried there when I saw the dates with each post.... and no word from you.

Anyhow, you are so cute, look just like your avatar picture (especially when you have your glasses on)! :)

Thanks again for working to finish the review, I will be following along with the updates.

Oh, and do you happen to have any photos of your dining room waiters?

Brenda

Thanks it's going to be slow but ill gradually finish-working off the iPad. Actually I believe I do have pics of my waiters. Hmmm let me see!

Darn it! Don't have a pic just their names.

• 3 months later...

Archived