phones in airport???

socialsea

we will be cruising out of port canaveral and flying into orlando airport in january, 2013. we are canadian and my cell phone is not equipped for making calls outside of canada. (pay as u go) we will be using a shuttle to get from the airport to the cruise port. my question is does the orlando airport have phones (maybe where we collect our luggage)??? to use so we can phone the shuttle company to let them know when we are ready?? i know they do have courtesy phones to the hotels you are using, but what about just regular phones to use to call a shuttle company??

I seem to recall seeing a few pay-phones still available in the MCO airport; I have not used a pay-phone in ages, so please do not rely on my memory. :o

Your other option is to get a US pay-as-you-go cell phone -- I've seen them in Walmart and on-line for as little as $15 including enough minutes to meet your coordination needs.

Good luck! :)

Archived