Bright Star

Dub1487

Found this online...Interesting article.

http://io9.com/5919875/what-happens-if-you-die-on-a-cruise-ship

During one Behind the Fun Tour or the comparable tour on HAL, I don't recall which for certain, that the deceased is stored in the refrigerated locker where fresh flowers are kept during the voyage. If the locker has to be used as a morgue, the flowers are moved to a different locker.

Was on the Pardise a few weeks ago...heard an Alpha page over and over quite urgently on our first sea day..crew were running all over..they shut the doors to the cabins ..we were starting to get concerned when the Captain came on the loudspeaker and said there was a fire in a dishwasher but was under control!!We could smell a faint smoke odor for a few hours..at first we thought it was a crew drill but they sure did act quickly...kudos to the crew!

A few weeks ago we were on the Legend, and were woken to a "Sierra Code" on leel 6, we asked one of our roll call buddies who is engaged to the Piano Player on the ship, and she said it was a heart attack.

I do believe that Rising Star is a death.

I've been compiling a list of codes on my website for a while now. Not that I know for sure if they are all correct or not - there's a lot of conflicting information out there! It seems like different lines have different codes.

And really, passengers aren't supposed to know what they mean - the last thing any ship needs is people panicking!

Archived