Splendor Aft Extended Balcony ~ Couch?

QTPieRye

Do the aft extended balconies on the splendor have a couch or single chair? Thanks?

Oh. You are leaving the week before we are.:o:o:o

We were told no for the couch.

I just looked it up.....and it says yes. I do not know why someone told me no. Sorry.

Oh. You are leaving the week before we are.:o:o:o

We were told no for the couch.

Unless they have changed the rooms around since we've cruised in one of those cabins on Splendor, they have couches. OP, you're talking about those cabins directly aft, correct?

the cabins down the middle will have a chair and not a sofa these cabin are a tad narrower then the rest

By about 8". The hallway is narrower, one closet is front-to-back instead of side-to side and I had to turn sideways to get to the balcony door.

We were in 7446. It only connects to 7455.

Ours had a couch. We were in room 6491 on the Splendor.

IMG_1683.jpg

Thanks for the pic! Since ours is right next door, I am guessing it has one too. How did you like this cabin? Did you experience any noise problems? We personally love standing on the aft deck and listening to the ocean sounds.

if you look at pictures of the aft there is a medal partition that runs down the middle. there is no divider between thos cabins.

the cabins on either side of the partition will be smaller and no room for a sofa-

• 5 months later...
the cabins down the middle will have a chair and not a sofa these cabin are a tad narrower then the rest

Down the middle? 6491 is exactly in the middle. I don't understand what you're saying.

The two center aft cabins.

Archived