wee blue book? tickets.

beni1603

hi we are due to go away on the 16th. got the wee blue book about 2 weeks ago and thought that that might be the tickets. but !!! got an e-mail on today that says our tickets are on the way. so now not so sure. rebel or jan and your other knoweledgeable people can you please advise a worrying wumin .... jane:confused::confused:

Jane, Don't worry :)

My tickets came 2 weeks before we sailed back in June and again 2 weeks back in the form of an "e" ticket, A4 sheet of paper with just our names and Itinerary on all to to do with cost saving ...which I suppose keeps the cost down or being cynical saves Thomsons more money...once again don't worry ;)

aw rebel im trying not to worry, a really am. its just when sumthin like that happens it mixes me up. blue book shows all itenery and times of flights but no tickets. will wait impatiently and see what posty brings and hope to open it in piece. wonderful husband still not got clue. jane :)

I've only ever got the little blue book. Its always been accepted as tickets at check in. However, i do always take all the paperwork from when I book the cruise as a back up. Never needed it though. We're off on IE next tues (9th). First time on this ship although not first Thomson cruise. Not had a brilliant year and now with all this rain, I cant tell you how much I'm looking forward to it. I'm getting my first aid kit together today, start packing tomorrow ( just bits and bobs) some much needed retail therapy at the at the Trafford Centre at weekend, a last grandchild minding stint on Monday, finish packing then Whey Hey. Take away meal, bottle of wine, and early ( very early!) journey to airport. Roll on Tuesday

denise we would love to meet you but not sure how to go about it. :confused: any ideas?? jane

Arrange to meet on the day at sea at a certain time which suits everyone and venue (pub)

We had a meet n Greet in June where they all wanted to meet in the pub..where I wanted to meet else where :D

Archived