Satellite Television

paradise55

I think I already know the answer to this question, but does anyone know if the Seadream I has television capabilities? Our friend Steve Nash may be in the NBA finals during our cruise and it sure would be nice to be able to catch a few minutes here and there.

Your stateroom is equiped with a nice, TV, but our experience is that all you will get is CNN international. On occasion there were some other stations, but I wouldn't count on it.

P55 - are you really such a suns fan that you will be up at 2 or 3 am to watch the games? If I remember correctly you are on back to backs so you would potentially be on board for san antonio phoenix game 7 on June 5 as well

If so I will be right there with you....no direct feed but we can use NBA inside ticket to watch bband highlights on the high speed internet connection

go nash..we are mavericks fans and were not happy to see steve move your way...but congrats..now beat san antonio!!!

Also our friends that are joining us on this trip are from scottsdale and we lived there from 1993 to 1999.....

Usually CNN has sports info several times a day--sometimes you have to wait a long time, but it will come on. They spend most of the time showing English soccer scores--if your lucky they will have NBA scores, and seeing how well Steve Nash is playing, I'm sure he will be shown! Good luck!

Hey Boys ....what's all this rubbish about football....the entertainment of choice is partying...!!!

Anyway football is 22 men (apologies to ladies football teams) chasing a little ball around a piece of well mowed grass .......when in Rome....!!!

xxH

we are talking basketball, so only 5 men running around with each other

plus paradise 55's team is not doing as well as we would like, they are down 2 games to none in a seven game series

so...if you are up partying at 2 or 3 am, I will join in as well and pick up the scores in the morning

Jean, my much better half woould laugh off these stay up late boasts and tell you the odds of me being up past 10 pm are pretty slim to begin with....

sorry boys ...us girls get confused with all these initial things ....NFL...NBA...MLB...?!?...so you like watching Netball then...ok

anyway can anyone help....I've read and re-read all the SD blurb and although it says make sure you go to the correct berth in Nice (there are three - Ile de Beaute...Commerce...Infernet) before letting the taxi go..it doesn't say which one the SD1 is docked at...apols for any incorrect sailing language...could be a girl thing again..

any info gratefully received..

xxH

Hi Helen - I don't think we will have any problems locating the dock. That assumption is based on the pictures I have seen of the Nice marina area. It's not that big, so the Seadream should be spotted easily.

And as far as my original post goes, it appears to be a mute point with the way the first three games have gone for Stevie and his Suns.

thanks P55....would hate to miss the boat...!!

we are almost packed and ready to go....fly out to Nice tomorrow morning...the 5 day weather forecast looks good...about 25 degrees most days...after the rain in Bristol for the last 3 days that will do nicely thank you...

see you on board..

xxH

Archived