A lot of taxis?

sckal

We will be one of 2 ships in St Kitts for a total of over 5,000 passengers. We want to go only out to Caribelle Batik for a hour or two then back to port area. I wonder, is there a large amount of taxis in St. Kitts? I'm sure most of them will be occupied with island tours so may not have anyone interested in just going back and forth to Caribelle. Has anyone been in port with more than one ship and had any experience doing this? Thanks!

You may want to walk into town(about a 5 min walk) and get a taxi at the taxi stand in the Circus that would be able to handle your needs.

Okay, I'll see if the rest of our party is ok w/ that. One of them uses a walker, it may be an issue. Thanks for the info!

We will be one of 2 ships in St Kitts for a total of over 5,000 passengers. We want to go only out to Caribelle Batik for a hour or two then back to port area. I wonder, is there a large amount of taxis in St. Kitts? I'm sure most of them will be occupied with island tours so may not have anyone interested in just going back and forth to Caribelle. Has anyone been in port with more than one ship and had any experience doing this? Thanks!

We did this on our Victory cruise a couple of weeks ago - taxi up and back for the two of us was $40 but the driver did give us a great tour on the way up and even stopped at a few places so we could take some pix!

Hi there!

If you get off the ship and walk to the end of the Pier, there are a ton of Taxis waiting to take you wherever you'd like to go or on an island tour or even to just a few select places around the island such as to the Batik Factory. I say this even on a day when there were two ships in port! I do not think you will have any problem!

Enjoy!

Soleil

Archived