Can't book cruise on Disney website with a 2 year old?

Jillian724

When I try to book a cruise on Disney's website and put in that my son is 2, the cruise date I need doesn't come up. It did a few days ago but now that option is gone. When I change the age to 3, the date I want shows up.

I called Disney and they said to call back during the day to see if a supervisor could call the ship to see if they can book another child in this age range. I have also been checking the website several times a day.

I really need to cruise on this date. I could fly from San Diego to TX but what a hassle with a two year old! Much easier to drive to Los Angeles.

Anyone experience this before? Any tips/tricks?

Thanks!

(cruise disney wonder from los angeles on nov 26 to Mexican Riviera; 2 adults and a 2 year old)

When I try to book a cruise on Disney's website and put in that my son is 2, the cruise date I need doesn't come up. It did a few days ago but now that option is gone. When I change the age to 3, the date I want shows up.

I called Disney and they said to call back during the day to see if a supervisor could call the ship to see if they can book another child in this age range. I have also been checking the website several times a day.

I really need to cruise on this date. I could fly from San Diego to TX but what a hassle with a two year old! Much easier to drive to Los Angeles.

Anyone experience this before? Any tips/tricks?

Thanks!

(cruise disney wonder from los angeles on nov 26 to Mexican Riviera; 2 adults and a 2 year old)

DCL only books X number of children within each club age group. It looks like the under 3s (nursery) max number has been booked on the cruise you are looking at.

Good luck.

:)

I think its an overall technical issue and nothing at all to do with the clubs.

Kids clubs can accomodate various levels of children, yes there is an 'overall' kids limit for safety reasons but thats it.

Best and correct advice is to call DCL.

Those crusies are not selling out and Kids are in school so families will be less.

woo hoo - after several days of doing the search over and over again, a spot opened up and we booked it.

We had called disney and they did say that they were booked for that age range but to keep trying. It is possible that someone w/a two year old cancelled or someone had it on hold but didn't purchase.

This is our first cruise w/the little one - super excited!

Archived