t a premium beverage pk.-for real?

o.k. we have one of the t a cruises booked thru an agent and saw this-free booze etc. pkg. for bal... for the minor perks we are receiving can i cancel with them and rebook with rcc? i have next cruise obc etc so will crown &anchor answer any questions or will i have to sort it out with the agent-who charge a hefty cancellation fee,i know,iknow but this is new.:o(

o.k. we have one of the t a cruises booked thru an agent and saw this-free booze etc. pkg. for bal... for the minor perks we are receiving can i cancel with them and rebook with rcc? i have next cruise obc etc so will crown &anchor answer any questions or will i have to sort it out with the agent-who charge a hefty cancellation fee,i know,iknow but this is new.:o(

Have you asked the agent if they can convert your booking to get the same deal?

Have you asked the agent if they can convert your booking to get the same deal?

That's what I would have done. Better hurry...the offer is only good from 10/1/12 thru 10/14/12.

Also, you need to find an agent that doesn't have cancellation fees or any fees period!

Good luck.

We couldn't believe it - but it pursuaded us to book - its on 3 TA crossings - you have to book a balcony and you get the premium alcoholic drink package thrown in free - PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you have to book a balcony... the banner itself says "From $719" which indicates it's available to all stateroom offerings on those sailings. If only I had the time off!

"Free Premium Beverage Package offer is applicable to new individual bookings only; not applicable to groups."

I don't think they're going to let you combine the next cruise with the package offer, much like you can't combine next cruise with a WOW sale.

I don't think you have to book a balcony... the banner itself says "From $719" which indicates it's available to all stateroom offerings on those sailings. If only I had the time off!

Balcony or higher:

"Enjoy a relaxing Transatlantic cruise and cosmopolitan European ports with a Free Premium Beverage Package*

(valued at over $700 per person) from Royal Caribbean® on select April 2013 Transatlantic cruises when you book a

Balcony or higher stateroom from October 1st through October 14th, 2012."

Balcony or higher:

"Enjoy a relaxing Transatlantic cruise and cosmopolitan European ports with a Free Premium Beverage Package*

(valued at over $700 per person) from Royal Caribbean® on select April 2013 Transatlantic cruises when you book a

Balcony or higher stateroom from October 1st through October 14th, 2012."

Yeah, you're right. It's a little vague here: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/featuredCruises/selectLandingPromo.do?icid=trntl__tctclp_trn_hm_pghdr_2321&promoCode=131129

And the terms at the bottom don't clear it up, but I see in other areas like the promotion flyer that it connects the bev package to balcony and up.

follow up-we did get the pkg. and 175$ obc from ta with a new booking #-we lost $25 and 2 free dinners....and obc from rcc for future booking but kept the original future booking $ as part of the deposit-kept same cabin soooo lost $200 and dinner but gained $110 per dayx14,the cost of the premium pkg.- no brainer and best part-they waived the can./change fee! good ta

Archived