Toddler Supplies Delivery

PhotoGal07

I was thinking that since we are getting in a day early, we would have our diapers and wipes delivered to the hotel. While I'm at it, I was considering having a couples small containers of cheerios or goldfish, and some boxes of apple juice delivered as well (for taking off the ship). Then we can just throw a luggage tag on the box and be done with it. If for some reason it doesn't make it to the hotel, we can always run out and grab the items we need. Is there anything else I should order instead of pack?

We're doing the same thing, but just going to Target instead of having it delivered. We'll be in FL for four days before the cruise and we're renting a car so it should be easy. At this point I'm planning on getting diapers, wipes, soap for washing sippy cups, diaper cream, beach toys, yogurt bites, applesauce pouches, goldfish, and cereal bars. When it gets a little closer I'll make a better list. What delivery service are you thinking of using?

You can take the sealed Cheerios onshore but you cannot take fruit off.

Yes - be sure to get things that are sealed in their original package if you want to take them into port. I was thinking of getting the 100 calorie packs of goldfish so they would be sealed. Also the applesauce pouches are sealed. I want to bring enough food that I know my dd will eat until we get back on the ship. She's not such a BBQ and pizza fan. :)

ETA: I just looked at the Babies Travel Lite site. Very cool, especially if you're on a Disney cruise. They don't have the diapers we use, but they have just about every kind of snack, food, and toys you could want. If we weren't renting a car I'd look into this for sure.

Babies Travel Lite looks awesome, but has anyone tried doing Amazon (I'm a Prime member anyhow) I was just thinking it'd be cool to do this for some of my essentials as well as stuff for my 3 y/o like getting some renu, etc.

We did it through diapers.com and it was awesome. So much better than packing and hauling that stuff or trying to run out and buy it when we're tried and with kids in tow. We ordered diapers, swim diapers, sun screen, snacks, disposable bibs and place mats.

I'm a prime member, so I checked out Amazon, but you couldn't get small amounts of snack foods. I don't really need to bring 6 boxes of granola bars with me :D.

I didn't think about the bulk aspect of it, good point! :)

Archived