Is there any advantage to booking a Royal Carribean cruise when on a Celebrity cruise

buzzandjulie

We are new to Celebrity and love it infact are taking our second a TA in December however we are 1 away from Diamond on RCI so will most likely make them are next cruise is there any pros or cons and can I book a RCI on my TA and get a onboard credit

We are new to Celebrity and love it infact are taking our second a TA in December however we are 1 away from Diamond on RCI so will most likely make them are next cruise is there any pros or cons and can I book a RCI on my TA and get a onboard credit

I was wondering the same thing - hope you come back & let us know after your cruise!

We booked our X cruise while on an RCI sailing--no problem. And we'll do the exact reverse when we're on the Eclipse this winter. We were able to get more OBC this way than we would have if we used our shareholders benefit, so for us it was a good choice.

I understand the it depends on the sailing, but how much OBC can one get? There was a recent offer by X that offered $300 OBC - would it top this?

When we booked our Eclipse cruise while we were on Liberty OTS, X gave us $300 OBC, for the 14-night cruise. If I had used my shareholders OBC, it would have been $250. Since we can no longer combine those bennies, I went with the better offer.

Archived