Independence?

elou

I'm going on the Indy in January. Any idea what evening production shows they have? Even though I just got off Oasis and know it's not the same great entertainment, I was still curious. To me, the most important thing on a ship is, the entertainment first, daytime activities on sea days (not being a pool person), and, of course, their danish pastries.

I'm going on the Indy in January. Any idea what evening production shows they have? Even though I just got off Oasis and know it's not the same great entertainment, I was still curious. To me, the most important thing on a ship is, the entertainment first, daytime activities on sea days (not being a pool person), and, of course, their danish pastries.

Well the shows on Independence are as follows:

Once Upon A Time, which is a fairytale themed show,

Center Stage, a kind of all-singing, all-dancing medley,

Under The Big Top, which is a circus themed show with acrobatics and other stuff.

They are all very good quality shows, and well worth seeing. Do keep in mind that this is for a 14 night cruise, so you may see only two of these.

Well the shows on Independence are as follows:

Once Upon A Time, which is a fairytale themed show,

Center Stage, a kind of all-singing, all-dancing medley,

Under The Big Top, which is a circus themed show with acrobatics and other stuff.

They are all very good quality shows, and well worth seeing. Do keep in mind that this is for a 14 night cruise, so you may see only two of these.

I think "Under The Big Top" is my least favorite ice show. I really disliked the music for the show. I was hoping it would be gone before I sailed on Indy again. At least "Invitation to Dance" is gone. Caught that on Adventure three times and then it moved to Indy just in time for me to catch it a fouth time. And I really dislike that show.

I think "Under The Big Top" is my least favorite ice show. I really disliked the music for the show. I was hoping it would be gone before I sailed on Indy again. At least "Invitation to Dance" is gone. Caught that on Adventure three times and then it moved to Indy just in time for me to catch it a fouth time. And I really dislike that show.

Invitation to Dance was still on Independence. I knew I had missed a show when I listed them, and that was it. If you are on an 8 night then you might avoid that one though.

My next cruise on Indy is after the dry dock, so hopefully they will switch the shows over during the refit. I think the ice shows could do with being replaced. On Indy they have 'Strings' and 'Freeze Frame', and I didn't care much for either of them.

What I do want them to keep is the Olympus Rocks parade, which I really enjoyed. The Madhatter's Ball parade it pretty awful, so they can do what they like with that.

Invitation to Dance was still on Independence. I knew I had missed a show when I listed them, and that was it. If you are on an 8 night then you might avoid that one though.

My next cruise on Indy is after the dry dock, so hopefully they will switch the shows over during the refit. I think the ice shows could do with being replaced. On Indy they have 'Strings' and 'Freeze Frame', and I didn't care much for either of them.

What I do want them to keep is the Olympus Rocks parade, which I really enjoyed. The Madhatter's Ball parade it pretty awful, so they can do what they like with that.

Oh joy.:rolleyes::(:( I know that in my last post I said that I really dislike the show. However, in fact, I hate it.

We will be on the IOS for the first time in December. From these posts, the entertainment sounds awful. Hope they have a good library !!

Not so! The production shows are very good quality on Indy and likewise the ice shows. I think the problem is that repeat cruisers are faced with repeat productions and that could temper opinions. For me, Centre Stage and the ice show Strings are always worth seeing again and again but I would be happy to see new productions to replace the other shows.

Archived