Senor Frogs Drink Prices

luvmy2kids

I've never been to Senor Frogs and I was wondering what the drink prices are like. I'm not looking to go have a million drinks, but I'd like to have one of those yard size margaritas just so I could take the cup home. :-) I know its silly, but I'm curious. Thanks!

thunder, i did check the website. the menu does not have prices.

thanks everyone. my curiosity is satisfied..lol...if we have time, i'll make a quick stop when we go to nassau. :)

I will be in Nassau in Dec. so maybe you can post a pic of their prices or just let me know !:rolleyes:

I will be in Nassau in Dec. so maybe you can post a pic of their prices or just let me know !:rolleyes:

Ill be there in 2 weeks and plan on doing a full on review of everything.. Senor Frogs is a must :) I love souvenir glasses

$15-$16 per yard glass is the norm. Some locations will have a certain time where they do buy one get one free. If I can recall I beleive the Cozumel location does this but I cant remember them ever doing it at the Nassau location.

-Matt

I would love to get one of the Yard margaritas to-go and then wander around the Straw Market and shops in Nassau. Does anyone know if Senor Frogs will let you take drinks out of the restaurant, or do you have to consume on premises? It would take me the better part of an hour to drink a margarita that large, so I didn't want to just sit and drink it if I had the option to wander.

why the little sarcastic face thunter1224? i'd be happy to take a pic and post if i have time to stop by. thinking of the hilton day pass so i'll be nearby.

I would love to get one of the Yard margaritas to-go and then wander around the Straw Market and shops in Nassau. Does anyone know if Senor Frogs will let you take drinks out of the restaurant, or do you have to consume on premises? It would take me the better part of an hour to drink a margarita that large, so I didn't want to just sit and drink it if I had the option to wander.

Yes, you can walk around with it, but not IN the straw market or some shops. Vendors don't want you to spill on their goods.

Yes, you can walk around with it, but not IN the straw market or some shops. Vendors don't want you to spill on their goods.

Thank you very much for the answer! After I posted my question, I wondered if I would be able to bring a drink into the shops. Definitely adding Senor Frogs to my Nassau to-do list now.

I've never been to Senor Frogs and I was wondering what the drink prices are like. I'm not looking to go have a million drinks, but I'd like to have one of those yard size margaritas just so I could take the cup home. :-) I know its silly, but I'm curious. Thanks!

Senor Frogs Costa Maya,Mx the yards are $14.50

I too want to go there and am interested in how to get there. First cruise..how do you find what excursions are available and places to go if you don't book through the cruise line? Can't wait till end of November.

You can see Senor Frogs from the dock in Nassau.

There are lots of info on these boards for people who want to book private excursions. There are a lot of companies out there for Nassau. I have seen pat & dianes, best on bahamas etc. Search the boards for whatever you are interested in doing and lots should come up

They also have really cool neon shot glasses!

AWESOME!!! I think I know what you are talking about. I am pretty sure it is similar to the one I have from Fat Tuesdays in Cozumel. I will be getting one of these as well. Thanks!!!

Archived