Current Weather

philatiger

We are sailing on 14 Oct and the weather forecast has been showing rain everyday this week and starting again next week. Can someone from Bermuda give us any first hand knowledge? Has it been raining non step all day or have their been breaks?

We have mopeds reserved and we are trying to determine whether to cancel and go with plan B.

thanks for any help

It has been hot, humid and sunny so far this month, with the occasional rainshower. Can't remember the last time it rained non-stop all day.

We're a very tiny target in a huge ocean so we don't always get the all of the rain that has been predicted. Joke is, if you hate the weather here on the island - wait 10 minutes.

If it does rain though, I wouldn't recommend mopeds unless you are extremely experienced riders. Even a light rainshower can make our roads very slippery.

It has been hot, humid and sunny so far this month, with the occasional rainshower. Can't remember the last time it rained non-stop all day.

We're a very tiny target in a huge ocean so we don't always get the all of the rain that has been predicted. Joke is, if you hate the weather here on the island - wait 10 minutes.

If it does rain though, I wouldn't recommend mopeds unless you are extremely experienced riders. Even a light rainshower can make our roads very slippery.

Thanks for the info..... I figured it was occasional, but wanted to check. I think we will keep the moped rentals and see what happens. :)

Archived