Where can I get a copy of the menu for scrapbooking?

cruisingw/mom

Last year we were able to obtain a copy of every menu on the cruise from our waiter. But, I have heard that is harder to do now. You might check with him though and see, if you are especially nice, they may be able to slip you a few of them.

Hey....cruisingw/mom....I'm a scrapbooker, too! We're taking our very first cruise to Alaska in July and I've already started collecting things. I never thought about scrapping the menus. Good idea! Our local scrapbook stores carry a few Alaska things, but not many. How about where you are?

I got a complete set from the Maitre D'. We asked for them the second or third night and they were delivered to our cabin on the last day of the cruise. We did tip him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelly,

The Maitre D on the Coral is Generoso Mazzone. He is a GREAT guy. I'm sure he would be happy to help out ;)

BON VOYAGE!!

What about on the Golden Princess...any clues on who to ask for copies of the menu? I'm also a scrapbooker and had never thought of asking about menus...great idea!

Keri

6 days until takeoff for london!

8 days until 1st cruise-Golden Princess-Western European Capitals

I just finished a scrapbook for our Diamond cruise and I copied the specialty menus from somebody's site of menus. I didn't think to get menus (a real one) from all the nights from the regular dining room. I did get a picture of the name of each restaurant before entering and put it on the page with the menu. I also took pictures of some of the beautiful desserts.

we have been on the golden 3 times now... and we collect the menu's each time as well. The head waiter has been, in the past, Genesis. (though i think he's either on his break now or headed over to the diamond princess) But just ask and they'll hook you up as well.

happy cruising!

Hello ScrapHappy05,

I am lucky. Here in Mpls we have lots of choices for scrapbook stores plus a girl at work sells Creative Memories. I like to visit Archivers (spelling?). I could spend hours there looking at all the fun stuff.

Thanks for all the replys....I think first I will try the cabin steward (with tip) and if no luck then try the maitre'd.

Off to pack now! Leaving Wednesday as we are going in early to Vancouver.

On our last Christmas cruise on the Dawn, I asked our waiter if I can keep the menu from the Christmas dinner and he let me.

I did the same thing on our last cruise in March wich was on Easter Sunday...

BTW, I asked our waiter, asst-waiter and head waiter to sign it and they did. Great souvenir !

Alain R.

Archived