cruise dock in Lisbon

tucker1865

When we have been to Lisbon on Eclipse, we have always docked very close to the 'Ponte 25 de Abril' bridge. There is a cruise terminal with a few shops, and a marina under the bridge with several restaurants. We have had hop hop off buses available outside the terminal, and there is a station near by and lots of taxi's. There is also a Celebrity shuttle, at a price!

Richard

Some investigating indicates that it may be at the one near the Placo do Comerico. Just need some verification? Thanks btw the ship is the Equinox.

Last year on the Solstice, we docked at the dock closest to the Plaça do Comercio. There were three other cruise ships docked there as well, but I don't think the staff actually finds out which terminal until the day before the ship docks. Guest relations onboard will know.

We're on the same sailing as you. Here's some general info about the port of Lisbon. http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g189158-c93892/Lisbon:Portugal:Cruise.Ship.Dock.And.City.Centre.html The port of Lisbon official website lists the ship arrivals and where they're berthed, but only until the end of the year. We won't be able to check until January. http://www.portodelisboa.pt/portal/page/portal/PORTAL_PORTO_LISBOA_ING/CRUZEIROS/CRUISE_TERMINALS I can't wait to sail back into Lisbon again. It's so spectacular going under that bridge!!!

We cruised the other way and found it difficult to find the dockon our papers. There are docks miles apart in the city.

Be sure to spand a few days post-cruise in Lisbon. I only made reservations for two nights pre-cruise and kicked myself for a long time for not making it 4 or 5 nights.

Take the HOHO bus for a quick view.

Archived