October My World arrived

YoHoHo

Another beautiful production. Arrived bundled with the new Winter Collection book and barely fit through the mail slot

If I lay out my collection of My Worlds on my coffee table I think I need to get a referral fee from O. Hard to resist by everyone who looks at them.

Who's going where?

They are truly a work of art...but...they must cost a fortune to produce/mail etc. !!!!

I love them for the pics, the ideas of where to go etc....but wondering if we could save a few $$ from the price of a cruise if they were just a little less expensive to produce??? But then...I guess...it wouldn't be our favorite line, right?? LuAnn

I think it is a waste of $$ to send these to O devotees -- those of us who have taken multiple cruises on O and would book if the description were written on a napkin.

These brochures may be useful to attract those who have never cruised or have never cruised O, but I cannot imagine that they have much of an effect on the regulars. There are huge numbers of repeat cruisers on O as we all know.

LuAnn -- cruise prices would not go down if they did not have this expense. LOL

They will never go down -- just up!

Then too, printing and mailing are two of those areas where the price per piece drops DRAMATICALLY when volume is increased.

194737.jpg It could well cost O significantly more money to send Your World to fewer people.

Agreed. Maybe they could send to the same number of people -- just not to those of us for whom the expensive brochure makes no difference. Surely the marketing department can figure out the demographic of potential O cruisers and send it to a targeted group.

I worked in publishing and I love the brochures. I keep all of them and refer back to them often, the photographs are wonderful.

I even go into Oceania's website and put in my friends addresses to have one mailed to them. I've brought many people over to Oceania, it's my way of promoting this wonderful cruise line.

When I explain to non-cruise friends what cruising is all about...out come the brochures. They are amazed how beautiful a cruise ship can be.

I even go into Oceania's website and put in my friends addresses to have one mailed to them. I've brought many people over to Oceania, it's my way of promoting this wonderful cruise line.

WOW

I would be ticked if someone signed me up for brochures without my knowledge or permission :eek:

No matter how wonderful the brochures are

Archived