No razors in the sample bathroom bowl either cruise

firefly333

on the dream we had 2 shampoos and 2 conditioners (panteen pro-v!!), womens deodarant, 3 packs of the toothpaste, men and womens razors. the way i look at it...its still more than what RCL gives you in their bathroom amenties...NOTHING

Ive gotten bottles on RCL, depends on where my cabin is.. near the suites, my cabin steward gave it to the suites, so I could get some too. I get it in the JSs, and got it on balconys on Oasis twice..

You got more than I did on my recent cruises.

I probably shouldn't have quoted you...

I guess my concern is that when someone didn't see the free razor... They stomped down the hallway looking for the closest room attendant. Free samples are not a given right... Thy are samples... And they are free... I am sure they change from time to time.

I agree with you - they are a "gift" to you. Just say Thank You!

On the Fascination 2 weeks ago,and only had 2 packs of toothpaste samples. Seems the samples are getting less with each cruise, as we had more in May on the same ship. BTW, we left the samples as we didn't need.

We had the same on the Glory last month...pretty sad

I'm probably one of the only ones who could care less about the samples in the room. Never use them- so everyone can have mine! LOL.

Pat

Me too... :) Never use them on the ship or in a hotel unless I'm absolutely desperate. I like what I like & I'm kinda fussy about what toiletries I use.

I haven't seen razors in the sample bowl on any of our last 4 cruises this year. But I have noticed less and less in the bowl. My trip the 1st week of this month on the Conquest, we had 3 ladies to the room and only 1 deodorant travel size and 2 toothpaste samples. That was it. All 3 of us commented on it. One of my roomies was hoping for a razor and another the little tubes of lotion. We've all cruised enough that we don't count on anything being there and bring our own stuff ... but its getting to the point that instead of looking at the bowl with a little bit of interest about what I';l get to try out, I'm just ignoring it all together.

Archived