Ideas for New Carnival Stage Shows

Scott34787

I like the idea of a broadway show or something like Circus Du Soleil. Carnival's production shows were always well done and something that they excel at. Enjoyed Chicago on Allure and looking forward to Saturday Night Fever on Liberty of the Seas.

I like the direction that RC is going with original Broadway shows. When we were on an NCL Seaward in the 80's they did a scaled down version of "A Chorus Line".

Its only on Allure and Oasis that they are doing real broadways shows right?? And paying royalties. I think you need a big ship for them to be willing to pay royalties each time the show is performed.. with what carnival charges, I dont see them willing to do this.

I would like for them to go back to showing a show each night.. instead of just a comedian.. but I guess people like the comedians in the back lounge enough that they think its a good trade.. I loved the real shows ... in the theater, not in a lounge.

I'd love to see a show featuring a variety of "BIG BAND" music, and yes, I know there is a one man show called "Singing With The Big Band", which is excellent, but I'd like more of it, with the production singers, and the dancers. Something like the dancing and singing from Fred Astaire, Danny Kay, and the rest of that era. ;) I personally, LOVE the big band music! :D

"SKY"

I really like the verity shows that they used to do. Seemd to be something for everyone. The last comedy show we had was so bad we and a few others left. Hope they have gotten better, I like a good laugh just as much as anyone else.

I really like the verity shows that they used to do. Seemd to be something for everyone. The last comedy show we had was so bad we and a few others left. Hope they have gotten better, I like a good laugh just as much as anyone else.

I tend to agree with you. I'm a Marine, and also worked in Law Enforcement, so it's not like I'm a prude, but some of the "comics" are just plain BAD! I too, have seen mass exodus when some of these "jokes" are made. Yes, there are some good ones aboard, but unfortunately, in my opinion, they are the exception, rather than the rule.

"SKY"

Archived