Questions re: Carnival valor chef's table

daisyday33

We are sailing on the Carnival Valor October 27 and are booked for the Chef's table one evening. Can you tell me: (1) Do they have the Chef's Table more than one evening? If so, do you have a choice when you go? (2) How many people attend one Chef's Table seating? (3) Does anyone know what the menu is at this time? (4) Do all of the men wear suits? or, what is the appropriate menswear for this evening? (5) Where is the Chef's Table held on the Valor? Thank you so much for any information you may have......We're so excited to try this out!!!

We are sailing on the Carnival Valor October 27 and are booked for the Chef's table one evening. Can you tell me: (1) Do they have the Chef's Table more than one evening? If so, do you have a choice when you go? (2) How many people attend one Chef's Table seating? (3) Does anyone know what the menu is at this time? (4) Do all of the men wear suits? or, what is the appropriate menswear for this evening? (5) Where is the Chef's Table held on the Valor? Thank you so much for any information you may have......We're so excited to try this out!!!

Hi daisy - we are on the 10/27 sailing as well! and booked for the Chef's Table too! I think smart casual is fine for the dress. I think it only one night for 12 people

You should check out the roll call - we have a great group

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=35713729&posted=1#post35713729

We did the Chefs Table in Aug on Valor. They ended up having it 2 nights. It started up as just 1, so no choice of day. It seemed like they added another night due to so many wanting to sign up. We had I think 9 in our group. The menu was the "new" menu, but I don't have it here with me. The men dressed nicely. Some were in suits, most were in slacks and a nice shirt. The chefs table was in a little gallery off to the right before entering the dining room.

It is sooo worth it!! The food was amazing. It was an experience we will never forget! Have a great time!!

We are sailing on the Carnival Valor October 27 and are booked for the Chef's table one evening. Can you tell me: (1) Do they have the Chef's Table more than one evening? If so, do you have a choice when you go? Some ships, depending on the demand, have it more than one night-I would imagine you might have your choice-they try to please, so I would just let them know if you have a preference.(2) How many people attend one Chef's Table seating? They try to have as many as possible, up to 12 or 14-not positive.(3) Does anyone know what the menu is at this time? (4) Do all of the men wear suits? or, what is the appropriate menswear for this evening?Suits, have not seen any, just nice- My hubby wears a black shirt and pants(called a walking suit, but has no jacket) Ladies, wear flats and closed toes shoes, as tou walk around the galley which has rubber mats on the floors with holes in the mats plus can be a little slippery. (5) Where is the Chef's Table held on the Valor? Thank you so much for any information you may have......We're so excited to try this out!!!

I have not been on the Valor, other ships, the Library, or another private room. Answers in bold above

Archived