Is Chefs Table available on the Jewel?

tdmullins

I just booked my first RCI cruise for February on the Jewel. I would like to book the Chef's table but I cannot find anything online and the when I booked my cruise the RCI agent could not find anything about it.

Can anybody help me with this?

I just booked my first RCI cruise for February on the Jewel. I would like to book the Chef's table but I cannot find anything online and the when I booked my cruise the RCI agent could not find anything about it.

Jewel does not yet have a Chef's Table. Royal's documentation lists this as an addition to come in 2016, but some here have posted that they think it will come in 2014.

The Jewel of the Seas will be one of the last......if not the last to have all of the upgrades that all of the other ships will have received by then.

I hope that Royal Caribbean has not let a shining star of their fleet be cast afloat, because when we were on it last month, for a TA.......it has really gone down hill......both in the shape the ship was in, and the crew.

It's sad to me to see something like this happen, and I strickly blame upper management for the problems.

I look forward to sailing on Celebrity next week, especially under the new command of Michael Bailey. The Infinity is an older ship........gosh she was new when we last sailed on the Mercury in 2006....but hear that she is in great shape.

I only could wish the same for the Jewel.

Rick

Archived