When can you book 2007?

magnumcoog

Some of the schedules has been released, and I think most will be open for booking next month.

There is a rather long thread below re some of the "extoics" being offered. Good luck in finding the one you want.

BruinStev

We just have to be patient (not my strong suit). I'm very interested in Pacific Princess's Islands of the Pacific Theater. We did a variation of that on Sky Princess' last voyage, San Francisco to Sydney - a great trip.

Of course, I was hoping that she might have picked up the (old) Pacific Princess itinerary through the Suez Canal.

I have already booked RCCL's Freedom of the Seas for March 2007, looking to see what will be available on Princess for same time period. Not too excited about doing Western Caribbean, but got an excellent aft cabin. If Princess has something new over 2006 might consider Princess again, especially if I could get an aft cabin.

I don't know about all itineraries, but Pacific Princess will be bookable on June 13th, up to April 2007. I'm looking to book March/April on the Pacific; 53 days starting in FLL.

Arlene

Wow Arlene, 53 days! That would be a dream cruise. I'd love to do that but the planning would probably kill me:o . I'm looking at one of those cruises. If you were to do only one of them, which one would you choose?

Bruin Steve:

Call your travel agent. Today Princess released to their group travel agents the Asia itineraries for the Pacific Princess and Princess Sapphire. We'll be on the October 26--Beijing to Bangkok--group bookings open June 11th. No information on pricing received today.

Ellis

If it were only one, I would do the 28 day; Ft. Lauderdale to Cape Town. I'm doing almost the identical itinerary this summer (In March '07 it's 25 days Cape Town to Singapore) on my 30 day Bangkok to Cape Town.

Arlene

Arlene,

Sounds like you are quit experienced with these longer cruies. Planning must be a challenge. Not just for the cruise itself, but also buttoning down the hatches at home. Any tips on how to do this?

Arlene,

Sounds like you are quit experienced with these longer cruies. Planning must be a challenge. Not just for the cruise itself, but also buttoning down the hatches at home. Any tips on how to do this?

Stop the mail, prepay whatever bills you can, pay the others online and that's it. We were in Tahiti last summer when we got hit with Hurricane Frances; son put up shutters; daughter cleaned out frig and we enjoyed ourselves on the ship. Only damage were some trees and those seem to be coming back. The only challenge with long trips is not to gain too much weight. :)

Arlene

Archived