Was looking for some Emerald Pictures..

RMM34667

One of our favorite cruises was in the Emerald. Pics in signature. Such wonderful memories. Boarding again on Nov 7th

-Andrew :)

One of our favorite cruises was in the Emerald. Pics in signature. Such wonderful memories. Boarding again on Nov 7th

Loved your pictures. My husband and I did the same cruise in April and your pics brought back great memories. You obviously have a good camera and a great eye - some of your photos are stunning. I reall like how you captured the clouds.

Hey there my friend - I was on Emerald Princess last year, probably the cruise before yours (we did the two sea days on the way home). Totally enjoyed Emerald Princess and your review brought back some memories...unfortunately I didn't have the same dining experience you did, but I'm sure they realized what great guys you are and did their best! Hope you have another great cruise on Emerald Princess.

Loved your pictures! We have been on the Emerald before but I always like to see other peoples pics. Didn't even notice at first that you two will be on the same cruise as we are. There are 8 of us travelling together, maybe we will meet on board!

Hey there my friend - I was on Emerald Princess last year, probably the cruise before yours (we did the two sea days on the way home). Totally enjoyed Emerald Princess and your review brought back some memories...unfortunately I didn't have the same dining experience you did, but I'm sure they realized what great guys you are and did their best! Hope you have another great cruise on Emerald Princess.

Brian It was one of the best cruises we have taken. Funny how dining can be drastically different from one cruise to another

-a

Loved your pictures. My husband and I did the same cruise in April and your pics brought back great memories. You obviously have a good camera and a great eye - some of your photos are stunning. I reall like how you captured the clouds.

Loved your pictures! We have been on the Emerald before but I always like to see other peoples pics. Didn't even notice at first that you two will be on the same cruise as we are. There are 8 of us travelling together, maybe we will meet on board!

Thank you all for thr nice words. Was truly a fabulous cruise. Had over 1,000 pictures. Deleted about 500. Ha.

Archived