Problem Sending In Shareholder Benefit Form

Astro

Has anyone esle had problems lately emailing your Shareholder benefit form to Princess. I've tried sending it in twice to: shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com and it bounced back as undeliverable both times. Did they change where the form needs to be sent? Thanks

This has been discussed a lot previously on this site. Princess stopped accepting email forms with attachments (electronic security measure I think). Can now only telefax or send by surface mail.

I faxed it in about 6 weeks ago and within 10 days received notification through my TA that the credit had been applied.
I got confirmation, too, but after a few days on the Island Princess, I discovered that the credit wasn't applied. I'd brought my fax and went to the Passenger Services Desk. They made a copy and sent it in to HQ; the OBC was there two days later.

Bring a copy of your fax or letter, including your ownership proof as this seems to be happening more and more.

Thank you; this is very helpful. I just faxed it in and I'll bring the fax transmision as well as the original forms.

For those that received confirmation back that the OBB had been applied, did you receive that confirmation via e-mail? Thx

Thank you; this is very helpful. I just faxed it in and I'll bring the fax transmision as well as the original forms.

For those that received confirmation back that the OBB had been applied, did you receive that confirmation via e-mail? Thx

I faxed a request last month & after nearly 3 weeks hadn't received an email confirmation so called Princess who confirmed my OBC was issued & they sent an email confirmation. I don't understand why Princess asks for our email on their application form yet has never sent a confirmation without calling them even when attaching a cover letter to my fax requesting it. :confused:

I'll also bring the info Pam brought & the email confirmation just in case of a snafu.

Here's that phone # 800 872 6779 x-30317

They said having it added to our Cruise Personalizer to avoid having to call them is being worked on but didn't know when it would be done. It would be great to have all types of OBC listed in the CP to eliminate calls to Princess or TAs to confirm it.

I got confirmation, too, but after a few days on the Island Princess, I discovered that the credit wasn't applied. I'd brought my fax and went to the Passenger Services Desk. They made a copy and sent it in to HQ; the OBC was there two days later.

Bring a copy of your fax or letter, including your ownership proof as this seems to be happening more and more.

I had the same thing happen. Thank G-d I had my emailed confirmation with me which I called to get prior to leaving for the cruise. Passenger Services brought me a phone and called corp. for me and faxed them my confirmation. After I spoke to them, all was fixed and I got my $250 shareholder credit.

So, as Pam already said, bring your confirmations along and anything else you have. :p

I received confirmation from my TA. I'd emailed her specifically to check on the OBC and she told me it had been applied. As it turns out, it wasn't. Ever since Liza McDaniel left Yield Management, it's been royally screwed up. :(

I faxed mine in and then immediately called Princess. They asked me for the first 3 digits of the fax number I sent it from and I gave them my area code. They looked and the faxed info was there and they then applied the credit immediately and emailed me a revised booking. These are the numbers I used.

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

Fax 661 753 0180

I will definitely be bringing a copy of my revised booking with me as it plainly shows the OBC.

Archived