Legend FunTimes Oct 2012

SueG

A few things. If you are going with ATD, ask for HEATH's section. I had excellent service from this group.

Food was average. But service was great.

I was in a suite and did have yellow water problems. It was resolved. We showered up in the spa a few nights. LOVE THAT!! If you have never showered in the spa before, give it a shot. Love the five spray nozzles.

I was charged one day for a can of Heineken beer and a bottle of champagne from my refrigerator. I called and let them know I did not drink them. My room steward let me know that he thought someone from our Poker Run took it. I told him I was in my room at that time and did not see anyone near the refrigerator. He took it off my bill.

I am not 100% sure that it was not taken from the poker run group. But, I would bet a few bucks it was not. Also, one day later I see my room steward walking into another room to replace two things of alcohol, want to guess which two it was? That is right... One can of Heineken beer and a small bottle of champagne.

I left him my bottle of champagne I received from my sister as a gift at the end of the cruise. LOL I was sick most of the cruise and never really felt like drinking.

That about sums it up for me. Did meet a lot of great people from the Poker Run. Had a great time going from room to room and seeing all the different types Carnival has to offer.

Do you remember if and when they had the midnight buffet or a chocolate buffet? Gotta get the important stuff taken care of:)

I see that the Mexican buffet is listed on Wednesday from 11:30 PM to 1 AM. Unicorn cafe.

The rest of the days it is listed as late night snacks for that time.

I will look and see if I see a chocolate buffet. I do not remember one, but I never ate up on the lido deck.

Do you remember if and when they had the midnight buffet or a chocolate buffet? Gotta get the important stuff taken care of:)

I do not see any chocolate buffet listed, but that does not mean there was not one. They use to have the chocolate buffet in the afternoon. So, I would assume it would be on a sea day or on the Roatan day where we had to be on board early.

Archived