PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Hiya funatics...glad to hear everyone is faring ok! The pics coming out of NY City, Long Island and NJ are heartbreaking...so much damage:( Niece and her family made out fine...apprently the winds died down a little earlier than expected so the water came as far as the house next door and then started to recede:eek:

The couple we know on the Miracle posted this morning, too...things are getting much better for them now...sun and calmer waters. They're due in to Port Canaveral to pick up their provisions tomorrow.

Hope you guys who are still in the storm continue to fare well!:)

Evening Linny! Good to see you checked in! Hope you didn't have too many issues!:) Did you get much of the rain?

Hey Everyone! We amazingly still have power...at least for now. Still raining but hardly any wind right now. Work is closed again but Cass is at least able to work from home. We're supposed to get another batch of heavy rain/wind later so we're not out of the woods yet.

And my poor baby is fighting a cold :(

Hope everyone else is staying safe.

Hi Chris! Hope you still have power! You guys stay safe and take care of you Cass!:)

Good Morning Funatics! We have power so we are in great shape here. Tons of rain and wind and more to come. Hoping we don't lose power later since lots more rain and wind in our forecast.

Keep safe Lynne!

Evening Ready! Hoping you guys are still in good shape and still have power!:)

Good evening funatics...very tough day indeed, my old home spots down the shore are gone completely or badly damaged:( Grateful that no one in the family was hurt badly for sure!! Hope everyone has similar good news, that was a doozy never to be forgotten!

For sure, my friend...the pics of the shore are heartbreaking for me as well...so many memories reduced to rubble. And NYC, that is just insane.:( Just so hard to fathom the scope of this monster. Blessedly not more lives lost...that is some kind of miracle!

Evening Linny! Good to see you checked in! Hope you didn't have too many issues!:) Did you get much of the rain?

No, we were so lucky, thanks! No trees down, no loss of power...that was amazing! We got some incredible wind, but not a lot of rain...that saved the trees from uprooting. I will admit, there were some scary times during it, but thank God, all was ok. The shoreline got hit hard...the main reason I will never live on the water.

Doing good Portia! How bout' you? Are you flying into Miami or Ft. Lauderdale?

I'm doing fine and flying on SW on 11/23, so it's FL for me. I have a reservation with SAS to MI the next morning.

Are you safe from Sandy??? I have tons of relatives in all of the states that were hit. So far, only one lost a home.

My prayers go out to everyone who suffered any losses.

I'm doing fine and flying on SW on 11/23, so it's FL for me. I have a reservation with SAS to MI the next morning.

Are you safe from Sandy??? I have tons of relatives in all of the states that were hit. So far, only one lost a home.

My prayers go out to everyone who suffered any losses.

I'm flying into FL on the 23rd too! Email me loisbtlr at aol dot com and maybe we can meet grab dinner.:)

Good Morning Funatics! This has been such a weird week. It feels like Monday but it's really Wednesday.

Poor Cass is sick :( I just hope she feels better by Friday (and that she doesn't transfer it to me :o).

Have a good Hump Day!

Hope you guys get to feeling better by Friday!:)

Mornin all !

Wow I slept in - yay

Have tons to do today - pack, clean the bathrooms and do my hair

G;ad everyone fared the storm pretty well

Have a great day :)

Evening Doxie! Did you get everything done today? Packed and ready to go?:)

Good morning funatics!! Wow it's exhausting keeping up with the storm events! I will spend the weekend sleeping at this rate:eek:

Keeping prayers up for all our northern friends and family!:)

Evening Floatie! Yes I agree, this storm "sandy" has been exhausting for all of us! The clean-up will be massive. Prayers continue for all our friends and family.:)

Good evening, Funatics! Happy Halloween!

523053_464849933557573_1429367019_n.jpg

This cracked me up when I saw Carnival post it tonite:D

Dox, hope you have a great time on the Epic! When are you leaving?

Chris, hope Cass feels better before the cruise...if I were you, I'd be loading up on Echinacea to try to ward it off;)

We've had some trick or treaters here. Some of the towns postponed trick or treating due to unsafe conditions...last year, it was cancelled due to the freak snow/ice storm we had. Poor kiddos:(

Portia and Lois, that would be great if you could have a little pre-cruise party!

Not much to report here...the clean up continues....a little under half a million without power still, but they've made some progress. Watched 20/20 lastnite...just so sad to see what people are having to contend with...Ready, so glad you didn't get hit hard. Lynne how is it by you today...did you get anything yet?

Hope everyone is having a decent week!

Archived